Skip to main content

Mehndi Cone | How to Make, Hold and use Henna Cone

SOURCE

How to Hold Henna or Mehndi Cone

Right way to hold henna or mehndi cone. It is very important to hold the henna cone in comfortable position while making Mehandi Design.
It is likely to teach the “Right Way” of holding a pen or pencil. There is no perfect way to show you how to hold a pen or pencil. Everyone holds the way they feel comfortable with, the way they have learned from the very beginning and the way their teacher taught them how to hold a pen pencil. Exactly same way holding mehandi cone is also depend on your own comfort way and everyone has their own difference style to hold it.
So I really sorry i can’t teach the “Right Way” to hold henna or mehndi cone. But i can show you the way i hold my henna cone. I am not sure if it is right way or wrong way but that’s the way I hold my henna cone. The most common way of holding mehndi cone is like this :2001
  • Keep mehndi cone in between your first and middle finger.
  • Where henna cone is resting on middle finger and first finger is securing it. Both finger concentrate on the motion of mehndi cone.
  • And your thumb is getting more from grip while controlling pressure on henna cone.
  • Height: I hold henna cone from the height where I can rest my wrist on surface and control the cone and most of the time that’s the top of my cone as i use smalls size cone. I need height so i can cover more area without stopping at points while drawing long lines or big motives. If I hold mehndi cone from near the teap then my movements get are limited and it could give me shaky lines.
  • Angle: I like to hold my cone in around 85 90 degree angle.

  • Size of cone: Now i would like to give one suggestion from my personal experience that if possible use small size mehndi cone. it’s easy to control by your thumb and your fingers. After working for long hours with small size mehandi cone your hands and thumb won’t get tired.

    How to Handle Partially filled Henna Cone

    When henna cone is full it’s easy to handle but the moment it started to be empty. its get complicated and little bit difficult to handle. What I do in such situations, I keep using till my thumb can handle the situation and when it become impossible to band the cone, I refill it. So now instead of pressing the cone I have to squeeze the cone. Check the image below how I squeeze the cone after refilling it. Once you learn it and start using, it will make your life easier.
    Note: Be a little bit careful as squeezing too much can give messy design so little it easy
    So, Till the squeezing cone works for me, I keep using my cone that way but when I feel now it’s also getting difficult i use clip. This is the best technique I have learnt in past. What I do I just secure my cone with clip as shown in pic below with tightness I want with my cone. So i have my mehndi cone always like full cone. No need to use more pressure or do anything else and I can use my cone to the last bit of mehndi inside
    2003


  • 2003

    Using other hand as a surface area

    Many times while applying mehndi we don’t have a surface to rest of our wrist. In that case, I use my other hand as a rest area and I keep it under my main hand. Sometime we need to keep other hand in breeze type form so design below the other hand don’t get ruined. But I always prefer to keep my hand on surface to get stability. Check the Image below

2004

How to Clean the Henna or Mehndi Cone

I hold tissue paper or towel to clean the tip of the cone. I do it constantly because it’s my habit now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bridal Mehndi Designs for Full Hands Front and Back

Source The wedding season is coming up, and what’s a wedding without some excitement and oomph? The  Mehandi  ceremony is a standout amongst the most thrilling and glamorous pre-wedding occasions in India that by and large happens multi-day or two preceding the wedding. It is viewed as one of the most established wedding conventions. The conventional designs of Mehndi have turned out to be more embellishing and mind-boggling with time, with individuals getting increasingly imaginative. The paisley print is an immortal exemplary. The floral design is all flower and totally astounding. The Royal Architectural design will help you to remember the definite building designs that you find at an ancient Mughal royal residence. The Raja and Rani theme is extremely regular in marriage mehndi designs. The elephant-included Mehndi is a standout amongst the most loved Indian marriage mehndi designs. There are many more mehndi designs that you can explore for the wedding. Here we’re showing you t

15 Outstanding Wedding Mehndi Designs Collection 2020

Source Outstanding Wedding Mehndi Designs:  There are special beauty parlor workers who pay home visits to the marriage houses who allow the bride to choose from a wide array of mehndi patterns. One of the most important steps in applying mehndi is to select a good patter; there are special patterns related to mehndi bridal designs. Latest wedding mehndi designs 2020 I n Indian tradition, it is a common practice to have the names of the bride and groom hidden in the mehndi design. The designs come with a huge variety including very graceful bridal designs, royal designs, classical designs & new age contemporary designs. dulha mehandi images Deciding upon a good mehndi pattern would give a gorgeous look to your hands. Most of the time they are also selected keeping in mind the dress of the bridge. Outstanding Wedding Mehndi Designs Collection best dulhan mehndi design If one is looking for a good mehndi design it is obvious that he should also be in the

10 Exclusive Ganesh Mehndi Design For You On Ganesh Chaturthi

Source Ganesh Mehndi Designs –   is an integral part of personal style statement and decoration of body during festivals and religious ceremonies in India. You can never go wrong with the natural look of Henna and some splendid mehndi designs if you want to look different on the occasion of festivals. One of the most vibrant festivals of India ,  Ganesh Chaturthi , is coming up, and we have brought some exclusive  Ganesh Mehndi designs  for you to try out new festival  mehndi designs  on this occasion. Some of these  Ganesh Mehndi designs  are simple while some are just breathtaking. We are sure that you are going to find these mehndi designs very inspiring for this festive occasion. 1. Designer Ganesh Mehndi If you love intricate designs, you will simply become  speechless by this excellent design of Ganesh Mehndi.  The intricate drawing of patterns coupled with two different pictures of Lord Ganesh in two positions  makes this mehndi design a splendid design to have on the